This guide will show you how to setup a FaxBox for Users within the Smart PBX app.
(Fax Boxes require a dedicated phone number to be assigned to the feature)
- Login to Platform (http://manage.hostedphone.co/)
- Once logged in, locate the Apps at the top right of the page
- Select the Smart PBX app
- Click on the Users tab, located on the left side of the screen
- Click on the User Features of the user you want to assign a Fax Box to
- Click on the Faxbox icon
- Press the switch to Enable Faxbox
- Select the phone number you would like to attach to the Faxbox
- Check the radio button of the number you want assigned to the Faxbox
Make Note of this section:
- This note explains that Emails sent to the [email protected] are only allowed to come from the designated username listed on the fax box.
10. Click Save Changes to create the Faxbox