This guide will walk you through adding users in Voice Platform via Smart PBX. Users are the hub for all of a person’s devices, voicemails, and User-Portal login details.
- Login to Platform (http://manage.hostedphone.co/)
- Once logged in, select Apps located at the top right of the page.
- Select the Smart PBX app.
- From the Smart PBX Dashboard, click on the Users tab
- From the Users Dashboard, click Add User
- Enter the user details
- First and Last Name
- Email Address (will become the users login and where email notifications are sent)
- Main Extension Number (not recommended to be less than 3 digits)
- Check to include User in the Company Directory
- Check to send emails to an alternate address
- Check to send credentials to this user for User Portal access.
7. Select Create User to save
- Creating a user will automatically create a Callflow and voicemail box for the user. (to set up a Voicemail PIN)
- Users Created during your personal setup with already have a Voicemail Pin of 0+extension number