This guide will walk you though setting up individual Conference Bridges for users in the Smart PBX app. Users can have a unique Conference Bridge for any conference number and manage 3+ callers at one time.
- Login to Platform (http://manage.hostedphone.co/)
- Once logged in, select Apps at the top right of the page
- Click on the Smart PBX App
- Conference Bridges will require a Primary Conference Number, to add one click Main Number
- Click on the Main Conference Number section, then press Add from Spare Numbers or Buy Numbers to order a new one. (Buying numbers? Here’s how)
- If using an existing number, select the Spare Number and press Add selected numbers
- Once a number is assigned, click on the Users tab
- Click on the User Features of the user you want to assign the conference bridge to
- Select Conference Bridge
- Press the switch to Enabled
- Enter a Conference Room number (This number must be unique and cannot be currently assigned to a User or Callflow)
- Click Save Changes
Confirm the user has the conference bridge with both the Green indicator and the Black Chat bubble icon within the user features.